*The area of concentration for this paper is: Performance Management *Students will begin by researching a major business organization (Amazon, Google, Adobe), using web searches. *Examine a specific HR issue (performance management) regarding a major business organization (Amazon, Google, Adobe) and provide an analysis and recommendations. *Please note that Employment Law should be addressed within the paper. Paper format is as follows (also see attachment): *Topic / Issue Identification: What are the central facts in regards to the weekly topic/issue (i.e. Staffing) and assumptions you are making about these facts or missing facts regarding the organization you selected? What are the major, overriding ethical issues regarding the organization you selected? What major ethical issues/questions does this case regarding the organization you selected address that merits its study in this course? *Analysis / Evaluation: Analyze the organization in regard to the weekly topic/issue (i.e. performance management). Who are the stakeholders and what are their stakes? What threats, opportunities, or challenges are posed by these stakeholders? What economic, legal, and ethical responsibilities does the organization (or the managers) have and what exactly is the nature and extent of these responsibilities? Describe the major tensions that exist among these responsibilities. If your case study involves a company’s or manager’s past actions/decisions/practices, evaluate what they did or did not do well/right/ethically. What ethical principles, concepts, ideas, or models we have covered in class or assigned readings relate to the decisions or actions that have been taken or should be taken in the case? ***(General ethical principles, concepts, and ideas will suffice)***. *Recommendations: Identify the alternatives you recommend to be considered for dealing with this specific issue/topic in regards to the organization you selected. What are their advantages and disadvantages? What ethical principles, concepts, or ideas covered in this course above support your recommendations? *Learning Outcomes: Identify and summarize the key learning outcomes or conclusions you reached as a result of studying and analyzing this specific issue/topic in regards to the organization you select. Focus on what you learned and how this information could be applied in your current organization or situation if you were in an authority/decision-making position.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables