Final Exam: Religious Literacy
1. Watch video: http://www.cc.com/video-clips/lsy8t0/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-stephen-prothero
2. Take short quiz and grade it (For information only. This has no bearing on your grade): https://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2007/12/protheroquiz.pdf
3. Write a short essay on the value of religious literacy in light of what you have learned studying the world’s major religions (judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism) and in light of your quiz results. This is not about your faith/beliefs, but about a general and objective competence in understanding these major traditions. Why is this important? What are the benefits to the individual and to the world? To nations and cultures?
Quote and cite from your course materials. Make reference to both eastern and western traditions. Use parenthetical reference citations- exs. (Smith, p. 94) (Quran, Surah 15) (Kingsley, Hinduism video, 25 min) 2-3 pages. 12 font. ds. No works cited page needed.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables