Your final project presentation will be focused on a topic that you select from the USGS Geological Service website. You can find the link in Unit 8 directly below this assignment tab. Research and select one major topic area from the menu tabs on the top right of the home page. Provide a thorough review of your topic, include statistical data, location, distance, composition, biologicals, and provide pictures and any current data if applicable. You will also find one peer-reviewed journal article pertaining to your selected topic. In the “Getting Started” module you will find a lib-guide created specifically for this course, and it will provide you with a wealth of peer-reviewed journal articles that you may use for this assignment. Be sure to provide a URL for your journal article. Submit your presentation to this area when complete.
Title Page (1 slide)
Introduction (1- 2 slides)
Body of Information (4 – 8 slides, not including pictures)
Data (1 – 2 slides, including charts)
Analysis (1 – 2 slides, including charts)
Conclusions (1 – 2 slides)
References (as many as needed) APA style
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.