Use critical thinking skills in order to analyze a film of your choice. The main purpose of this final paper will be applying major theoretical perspectives and sociological concepts to events in the film. You should take what you know from class and assess the film from a sociologists point of view. This paper should include an analysis from each of the three sociological perspectives (Functionalist, Conflict, Symbolic Interaction) and utilize theoretical underpinnings from each perspective or course concepts to evidence your point (e.g. internationalist, feminism, looking-glass self, labeling theory, strain, norms, deviance, socialization, subcultures, countercultures, social constructions, etc.). Your paper should also include a brief overview of the film. Remember that this is a formal paper that requires correct punctuation, grammar, citations, thesis statement, etc.
Title page with appropriate APA formatting
Four (4) academically sound sources (Three of which need to be from outside your book. Remember that the film does not count as one of your sources, yet you should reference it in your paper and references page)
APA in-text citations
Six (6) FULL pages
1 Inch Margins
Times New Roman
12 point font
Headers (not required but can be utilized)
You do not need an abstract
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.