In an effort to extend the research project that began in ED 693, this task requires that candidates complete a methodology section to their paper that outlines a detailed plan to collect data that tests their presented arguments and addresses their research question. The methods described in this section must utilize a qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods approach, that is reliable and valid, and candidates will discuss this approach in detail. Specific directions are below:
Design (1-2 pages): Describe how your study will be designed and organized. If you are conducting an experiment, discuss your independent, dependent, and control variables. Also, highlight whether or study will utilize a qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods approach, and provide a rationale that explains why the approach was chosen.
Procedure): Outline the procedure that will be used to complete your study in a detailed, step-by-step manner. Keep this section concise and detailed and explain the steps you are taking to collect your data, and the order in which the steps occurred.
Participants : Discuss the participants in your study by explaining who you are choosing, and how they will be selected. If you choose random selection to choose your participants, it should also be noted, with an explanation that details why you have chosen this method. You must also discuss the number of participants that will participate in the study, how many were assigned to particular conditions, and the characteristics you are looking for including: age, race/ethnicity, and gender.
Materials : Discuss the materials used in your study. This could include any measurement tools, equipment, technology.
Refer to Action Research for Teachers. Retrieved from http://www.nefstem.org/teacher_guide/prep/index.htm
(this website is another source)
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.