Service Learning and Reflection
Service learning integrates meaningful community service and reflection to enhance the learning experience.
Review the International Council of Nurses Position Statements and enter Sentinel City and Sentinel Town and explore all areas of the city and town. Select one ICN Position Statement and create a service-learning plan based upon need in a specific area. Reflect upon the nurse’s role in health promotion that incorporates the significance of service learning.
Tip: Students struggle with the terminology of “service learning”. Service learning is learning/educational activities that benefit others and the community. Such as health fairs, educational health announcements, wellness programs, health services, prevention education, etc. Service learning for this activity is learning activities for a population of people within the simulation of your choice that is paired with structured preparation from a nurse’s point of view.
International Council of Nurses (ICN) website
All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Activity guidelines.
4 to 6-page paper. Include title and reference pages.
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.