Week 4: Collaboration Cafe (It must be a scholarly nursing article that is based on information from my PICOT question. It has to be a qualitative or mixed method scholarly nursing article). With new information continually emerging, professional nurses must be equipped to critique scholarly literature and discern its value for practice. Select one current, qualitative or mixed methods scholarly nursing article related to your PICOT question and determine its strengths, limitations, and potential application. Complete the Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidenced-Based Practice Appendix E Evidence Appraisal Tool Download Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence Based Practice Appendix E Evidence Appraisal Tool. Once you’ve completed the tool, use your own words to summarize your appraisal of the article. Include the following: • Description of the purpose • Explanation of research design • Discussion of sample • Description of data collection methods • Summary of findings • Strengths of the study (minimum of 1) • Limitations of the study (minimum of 1) • Recommendations regarding potential application for future practice that are insightful and appropriate. PICOT- In a primary care setting, would children between 2 and 24 months of age that are behind on their immunization obtain higher immunization rates, if parents were provided with reminders indicating that their child was due/overdue for a well-child appointment, increase the number of children who received immunizations as compared to parents who did not receive reminders over a 6-month period. P-Patients 2 to 24 months enrolled in a primary care clinic that are behind on their immunizations. I-Provide parents with reminders to make well-child appointments, C- Parents not provided with reminders, O- increase in the number of children receiving immunizations, T-over 6 months.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables