PROMPT: Comment on both of the MWAs included in your portfolio. What are the strengths and weaknesses of each? What processes did you use to create these pieces of writing? Did your processes differ for each MWA, and if so, how and why?
CLO 1: Process: Apply writing processes, collaborative strategies, and effective academic research practices to participate in academic discourse.
CLO 2: Focus: Maintain a controlling idea/thesis for a variety of academic genres.
CLO 3: Development: Apply strategies for developing academic arguments across the disciplines, including conducting research and incorporating culturally diverse perspectives.
CLO 4: Rhetorical Strategies: Consider the rhetorical situations faced by academic writers to respond appropriately in both writing and research.
CLO 5: Conventions: Use common formats and conventions (e.g., research, structure, documentation, tone, mechanics) for various genres of academic discourse.
Your Reflection must discuss own writing strengths and challenges, your growth as an academic writer in this class, and your future goals for writing.
Your Reflection must be specific and precise about what you have learned in this class and how you will apply that knowledge.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.