-Arguments are presented clearly and logically.
-Follows every aspect of the AER Style Guide.
-All works are fully cited in the style of the American Economic Review.
-All important academic and professional works on the topic are reviewed. Published work and working papers are included.
-The main points of each policy proposal reviewed is clear.
-Level of detail is appropriate: all details that are important to the evaluation are included and all unnecessary details are omitted.
-The organization reveals important patterns in what is known about the topic.
Fintech lending, market gaps and financial stability: Discuss the new role of non-bank “Fintech” lenders. What market segments have they served? Are Fintech lenders expanding financial inclusion by reaching borrowers previously unable to access credit? Are they making riskier loans than banks? How have the technologies and approaches of these lenders differed from those used by traditional lenders? What are the benefits or drawbacks? Does Fintech pose new challenges to financial stability?
READINGS: Adrian et al (2013), Jagtiani and Lemieux (2019), Omarova (2019), Buchak et al (2017) plus at least two other scholarly articles that you choose yourself.
- Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.