Assignment: Instructional design is the process by which learning products and experiences are designed, developed, and delivered. The learning products include online courses, instructional manuals, video tutorials, learning simulations, etc. Nursing Topic: Meeting Patient Expectations: A Challenge for Nurses Research Instructional design models and theories, including ADDIE model. ADDRESS the following in your presentation: 1. The subject for your nursing course: “Meeting Patient Expectations: A Challenge for Nurses” 2. Differentiate between instructional design models used for online, classroom and clinical modalities in patient education. 3. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the ADDIE (analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation) instructional design model. 4. Compare and contrast ADDIE with 2 other instructional design models. 5. Identify effective instructional design methods you plan to incorporate into the course and provide a rationale for selecting them. 6. Evaluate how accrediting standards influence the development of curriculum. Lists of Instructional Design Models and Theories: 1. ADDIE 2. Dick and Carey 3. Assure 4. Backward Design (Understanding by Design) 5. Kemp Design Model 6. The Kirkpatrick Model 7. Gerlach-Ely Model 8. TPACK 9. Situated Learning Theory 10. Bloom’s Taxonomy 11. Erickson’s Stages of Psychosocial Development 12. Theory of Multiple Intelligences – Gardner
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.