In your initial post, respond to the following questions: 1. At three different points, Cooper poses questions to her reader before providing more information. Do you believe this is an effective strategy for engaging the reader? Why or why not? Explain. 2. Cooper’s thesis, which is mainly implied, is that a commitment to meritocratic ideals does not objectively lead to greater fairness in the workplace. Do you agree with this claim? Why or why not? Explain, offering evidence from the reading, your experience, or both.
- Dissertation Literature Review
- Changes at the Top
- Job position
- Identify an anti-oppressive community or organizational practice opportunities for social workers in order to fortify, augment, or complement current social change efforts.
- What do you think high school teachers/administrators and/or other professionals who work with adolescents should do to better prepare students for the challenges of life in college?
- Assignment 6.1 – Write a Classification Essay
- Assignment 6.3 – Capitalization
- Aging and Diversity
- Academic Response and Transfer Response
- Risk Management (Based on the case study) Will upload the MS Project as well
- Discussion Board Response