After reading Peter Stearn’s chapter and watching the three short clips, Can you see change and continuity? How does the first IR meet the Second? Give some examples. What is modern there? What comes from before? How are the cities? What is Berlin like after German unification? What else can you add?
Here are the required sources to answer the questions:
Stearns, Peter N. The Industrial Revolution in World History. 4th ed. New York: Westview Press, 2013. Ch. 2, pp. 41-52. https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/umanitoba/reader.action?docID=950720
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables