• Explain whether you will be using significance tests or multivariate techniques such as regression in your Final Project. Explain your reasoning.
• Explain the considerations you have made relative to techniques of analysis.
Langbein, L. (2012). Public program evaluation: A statistical guide (2nd ed.). Armonk, NY: ME Sharpe.
Chapter 6, “The Nonexperimental Design: Variations on the Multiple Regression Theme” (pp. 143–208)
McDavid, J. C., Huse, I., & Hawthorn, L. R. L. (2019). Program evaluation and performance measurement: An introduction to practice (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
Chapter 7, “Concepts and Issues in Economic Evaluation” (pp. 298-333)
Blank, R. M. (2002). Evaluating welfare reform in the United States. Journal of Economic Literature, 40(4), 1105–1166.
Evans, W. N., Farrelly, M. C., & Montgomery, E. (1999). Do workplace smoking bans reduce smoking? American Economic Review, 89(4), 728–747.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.