Module 3: Supply & Demand and Market Equilibrium Written Assignment Now it is time for you to demonstrate your knowledge of the concepts of supply and demand and market equilibrium which are fundamental to microeconomics and macroeconomics. Locate a recent article or event (published within the last year) that highlights your selected macroeconomic topic. Use the Hunt Library, newspapers, new stations, or other credible sources to discuss how your topic aligns with macroeconomics. Include the following in your document. • State the article or event selected. • Identify the determinants of supply and the determinants of demand. • Illustrate your findings by drawing a supply and demand curve. • Identify whether the supply and/or demand curve shifted and in which direction. • Determine your new equilibrium point (state whether price and/or quantity are increasing and/or decreasing). • Interpret the three different points of a Production Possibilities Curve. • State the point at which your country/firm is operating and why. • Analyze your findings.
- Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.