Because of your expertise in technical communication, you have been called in to consult on a technical company or organizations digital communication practices. Analyze the companys digital footprint (their website and use of social media) to identify their communicative strengths and weakness and to make recommendations for improvement.
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.
- Analyze the gaps found in the above healthcare setting.