Subject to the note above, research the life and accomplishments of one of the following moral agents of change: Malala Yousaf Zai, Standing Bear, W.E.B. Du Bois, Mitsuye Endo, Hannah Arendt, or Cesar Chavez. For this assignment, examine the life and actions of one of these
What value(s) did your research subject demonstrate?
How did this value help them become a moral agent of change?
What can we learn from this model citizen?
How can we use our choices and behaviors to set positive examples for others?
How might ordinary citizens become extraordinary moral agents of change?
Each Primary Assignment requires:
a thesis statement,
an APA style bibliography,
use of APA style in-line citations, and
adherence to the 3+1 Rule.
The 3+1 Rule requires students to use a minimum of three assigned readings from the current week and one from a previous week. This rule encourages students to review and connect the assigned readings from week to week.
Primary Assignments are to be double-spaced, using 11 point Calibri font. Be sure to save your work before you submit it. Assignments should include a 1” margin on the sides, top, and bottom.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables