Topic: Suffering, nature, and the power of emotions are prominent qualities of the Romantic Period. How has the Romantic Period influenced Bront’s Wuthering Heights? How does the
notion of liebestod inform Heathcliff’s passion? If Simon May bumped into Heathcliff on the road, what would he say to Heathcliff about his love of Cathy and his suffering? Given what you have learned about love in RE103OC, who do you think loves Cathy more – Edgar Linton or Heathcliff? Why (make reference to the materials to support your ideas)?
May’s article “Love as Religion: Schlegel and Novalis” – available through Course
Wuthering Heights film
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.