This will be a discussion post for my doctoral aging and diversity class. You must support your response with at least two new peer-reviewed articles, but can also cite any of the provided resources. For this particular assignment, using Mehrota, Chandra and Wagner, Lisa. (2009). Aging and diversity 2nd ed. New York: Routledge.
Chs. 4 & 5 respond to the following topic:
Discuss health and health inequalities/inequities as they relate to aging. Using the conceptual model of social inequalities and health outcomes in chapter 5, select a chronic condition (other than the ones used in the text) and discuss how the chronic condition and the older adult’s experience with this condition (as a member of a minority group) might be affected by various elements of diversity and inequality. How useful is this model? How would you improve this conceptual framework?
The expectation for satisfactory work is 500 – 750 words per topic with at least 3 current peer reviewed references utilized. Textbooks, blogs, magazine or internet articles, book chapters, or special reports, do not count toward the peer-reviewed minimum. Connections to the peer reviewed references should be used throughout your writing with in-text citations and matching reference citations.
I have attached recommended resources to elaborate on the assignment expectations. Make sure to provide substantial evidence from scholarly resources and refrain from making generalized statements. Textbooks, blogs, magazine or internet articles, book chapters, or special reports, do not count toward scholarly resources.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.