As the producer and correspondent of a television or radio news magazine (like 60 Minutes, VICE News, or All Things Considered), you have been assigned to deliver an informative 12-minute segment on one of the contemporary issues being covered in this course. Corporate policy requires that you consider insights from two or more academic disciplines for example: nursing and social work, or philosophical ethics, psychology, and biology. (Note: These are only examples; you are free to choose your own disciplines!) It also requires that you interview credible representatives of at least two distinct positions on the issue. You need not remain neutral on the issue; in fact, you are expected to state and defend your own position with clear reasoning in your own words.
Produce the audio segment transcript as you would for broadcast as a radio program or as a podcast. Once again, you will be the correspondent.
Include the following concepts in this assessment:
Explain the selected issue you selected, with reference to practical instances.
Describe relevant contributions to the issue from at least two different academic disciplines.
Explain at least two distinct positions on the issue, considering each fairly.
Defend your own position on the issue clearly.
Communication: Create a audio presentation transcript that reports on a contemporary social issue from multiple perspectives.
Media presentation: Ensure your audio transcript is a minimum of 12 minutes in length, with notes or a transcript to ensure accessibility to everyone. Upload the presentation.
Resources: Use your judgment to ensure your topic is thoroughly researched. There is no minimum number of resources required, however.
APA guidelines: Format resources and citations according to current APA style guidelines. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.
Font and font size: Use a font of appropriate size and weight for presentation, generally 24-28 points for headings and no smaller than 18 points for bullet-point text.
- Locate a scholarly journal article that describes shared governance and explain how it could be implemented in your current facility.
- Explain the policy framework and the system dynamics driving change in the healthcare sector.
- Why is London a global city?
- How are the attitude toward education different among students who work to finance their own education and students who do not?
- Art and Design.
- How does this abnormality impact the other areas of the patient’s life?
- Discuss the ethics in The movie is Gattaca on Netflix
- How did the Clinton administration in the 1990s and the Obama administration over his 8 years challenge the rise of conservatism and how can they be seen as a continuation of the so-called “conservative triumph”?
- What are the company processes for dealing with customer complaints?
- Provide a detailed comparison between the performance implementations between the Java and C++ versions of your applications.
- What are the major theories of emergency management?