For this first part of the project you will be creating a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) sheet highlighting Utilitarianism and Ethical Egoism, which are two of the most well-known ethical theories. A FAQ sheet is a document that compiles a collection of information in the form of questions with their applicable answers. The goal of this sheet will be to provide some foundational information to the participants that they can take with them as they move through the Diversity Fair. It also works as a good conversational starter as people who visit your booth will be covering various aspects of ethics.
You will need to establish a FAQ document and provide the following questions with their applicable answers.
1. What are ethics?
2. Why do ethics vary from person to person?
3. What are key features of consequentialist theories?
4. What are key features of utilitarianism?
5. What are key features of ethical egoism?
6. What are the differences between utilitarianism and ethical egoism?
- Describe how the data was gathered and analyze
- Identify and discuss Durkheims Anomie Theory.
- What are the effectiveness of online language learning from the perspective of second language learners
- Abstract – of approximately 300 words summarizing the aims and scope
- Write a Reflective assignment about decision making and leadership in Nursing
- Outline a plan that the corporate training and development staff could use to conduct a comprehensive training needs analysis (TNA). Include in your plan information about the analyses you will conduct, the stakeholders you will involve, and the data collection methods you will use. [12 points]
- Write a paper on Parametric Modeling of Acid Stimulation Treatment in Geothermal Reservoirs
- Why is it more desirable than the simple ability to perform good actions?
- what laws the State of New Jersey has passed to prosecute computer crimes.
- Discuss the importance of integrating cultural background knowledge for ELLs in the classroom. What are some key takeaways you have learned this week?
- rite a four page paper summarizing and applying a research article related to the theory of motivation that I had learnt in class.