Below are resources you can use to guide answering the questions attached. You have to answer the 5 questions using the Case study.
question 1:PESTEL Analysis – measures disciplinary knowledge
example of PESTEL analysis https://strategicmanagementinsight.com/tools/pest-pestel-analysis.html
Question 2: Stakeholder Analysis – measures strategic thinking and decision making and global understanding.
Image of the Stakeholder Analysis toolOpen in a new window
Video 1 Firm’s Resources and How to Assess ThemOpen in a new window
Question 3:Competitive Positioning Maps – measures disciplinary knowledge
Image of the Competitive Analysis toolOpen in a new window
Video 2 VRIO AnalysisOpen in a new window
the video above shows both the vrio for question 5 and the competitive analysis for question 3
Question 4: Porter’s Five Force Analysis and Porter’s Diamond Model – measures disciplinary knowledge and global understanding
Article Application of Porter’s Five Forces Model Open in a new window
Article Porter’s Diamond-Determining Factors of National AdvantageOpen in a new window
Question 5: TOWS Matrix and VRIO Analysis – measures strategic thinking and decision making
Video 3 Developing the Firm’s StrategyOpen in a new window
Example of TOWS Matrix for WinnebageOpen in a new window
Article Creating Strategies from TOWS MatrixOpen in a new window
VRIO PowerPoint ToolOpen in a new window (you can review Word Document with VRIO instructionsOpen in a new window if you have difficulty with PPT
- Describe how the data was gathered and analyze
- Identify and discuss Durkheims Anomie Theory.
- What are the effectiveness of online language learning from the perspective of second language learners
- Abstract – of approximately 300 words summarizing the aims and scope
- Write a Reflective assignment about decision making and leadership in Nursing
- Outline a plan that the corporate training and development staff could use to conduct a comprehensive training needs analysis (TNA). Include in your plan information about the analyses you will conduct, the stakeholders you will involve, and the data collection methods you will use. [12 points]
- Write a paper on Parametric Modeling of Acid Stimulation Treatment in Geothermal Reservoirs
- Why is it more desirable than the simple ability to perform good actions?
- what laws the State of New Jersey has passed to prosecute computer crimes.
- Discuss the importance of integrating cultural background knowledge for ELLs in the classroom. What are some key takeaways you have learned this week?
- rite a four page paper summarizing and applying a research article related to the theory of motivation that I had learnt in class.