Dr. Habibi of USC is talking about her research project which is on-going in collaboration with the LA Philharmonic and its youth orchestra program, YOLA. YOLA provides free orchestra training for children living in underserved communities in LA.
Write a summary with 500 words or more including the following words or topics. Using subtitles may help you understand words better. Click “subtitles/closed captions”
1. cognitive development of musically trained students
2. abilities that musically trained students perform better than the children without musical training
3. emotional and social development of musically trained children
4. empathy tasks
5. executive function
6. delayed gratification
- Describe how the data was gathered and analyze
- Identify and discuss Durkheims Anomie Theory.
- What are the effectiveness of online language learning from the perspective of second language learners
- Abstract – of approximately 300 words summarizing the aims and scope
- Write a Reflective assignment about decision making and leadership in Nursing
- Outline a plan that the corporate training and development staff could use to conduct a comprehensive training needs analysis (TNA). Include in your plan information about the analyses you will conduct, the stakeholders you will involve, and the data collection methods you will use. [12 points]
- Write a paper on Parametric Modeling of Acid Stimulation Treatment in Geothermal Reservoirs
- Why is it more desirable than the simple ability to perform good actions?
- what laws the State of New Jersey has passed to prosecute computer crimes.
- Discuss the importance of integrating cultural background knowledge for ELLs in the classroom. What are some key takeaways you have learned this week?
- rite a four page paper summarizing and applying a research article related to the theory of motivation that I had learnt in class.