Factual Information: Demonstrate a nuanced understanding of the history of design, providing all of the information for each of the designs as well as citing them.
Historical Context: Build up the historical/cultural context (e.g. more detail about the cultural environment in which the work was created will help to explain its appearance/significance). Work on the descriiptions of formal qualities to really explain how they convey meaning in each of the examples, using descriiptive language.
Subject Matter: Provide a stronger thesis for the work provided.
Thematic Elements: Show a connection from each of the designs provided.
Cultural Significance: Build up the historical/cultural context: all the designs have to connect through the topic/the socio-cultural context.
- Describe how the data was gathered and analyze
- Identify and discuss Durkheims Anomie Theory.
- What are the effectiveness of online language learning from the perspective of second language learners
- Abstract – of approximately 300 words summarizing the aims and scope
- Write a Reflective assignment about decision making and leadership in Nursing
- Outline a plan that the corporate training and development staff could use to conduct a comprehensive training needs analysis (TNA). Include in your plan information about the analyses you will conduct, the stakeholders you will involve, and the data collection methods you will use. [12 points]
- Write a paper on Parametric Modeling of Acid Stimulation Treatment in Geothermal Reservoirs
- Why is it more desirable than the simple ability to perform good actions?
- what laws the State of New Jersey has passed to prosecute computer crimes.
- Discuss the importance of integrating cultural background knowledge for ELLs in the classroom. What are some key takeaways you have learned this week?
- rite a four page paper summarizing and applying a research article related to the theory of motivation that I had learnt in class.