Write a paper on the debunk the Festinger and Carlsmith (1959) cognitive dissonance study.
- Demonstrate a nuanced understanding of the history of design, providing all of the information for each of the designs as well as citing them.
- How does faith factor into a secular society?
- After investigating art and various themes and related issues, you are asked to reflect on what you have learned from course content through the creation of an exhibition of your own making.
- Would you market to a West Coast African country differently than an East Coast African country? Are countries like Morocco truly “African”?
- What is Madison’s argument in Federalist #10 about factions in American politics?
- How does suicide affect the mental health of college students?
- Write a well developed essay analyzing how cruelty functions in the work as a whole and what the cruelty reveals about the perpetrator and/or victim
- How does the repertoire you’ve chosen relate to issues of race, class, gender, sexuality, or other definers of identity?
- What is an “essential worker?” Examples?
- Discuss the influence of social media on buying behavior in fashion industry
- Explain the role of UN Security Council in the maintenance of international peace and security.