Critically examine the role of the State (or government) as an actor in employment relations
- How does the repertoire you’ve chosen relate to issues of race, class, gender, sexuality, or other definers of identity?
- What is an “essential worker?” Examples?
- Discuss the influence of social media on buying behavior in fashion industry
- Explain the role of UN Security Council in the maintenance of international peace and security.
- Conduct an Investigation of the Implementation of Health Management System in hospitals and the Factors that affect this Implementation in Nigeria
- Write an essay on US Diplomatic History
- Write a paper evaluating your own leadership using a scholarly leadership theory.
- Use your knowledge of critical incident response policy and the lessons learned from at least two events to evaluate national response policy under the National Incident Management System (NIMS).
- Create an executive summary summarizing and emphasizing the key points of the report’s contents, which are the topics from previous papers in the course.
- Write an analysis of an existing Community Policing program
- Describe the oppressions of the Irish immigration