The discussion post response should try to answer some of the following questions:
1) Do you believe that our lives are inherently meaningful?
2) Do we have a purpose?
3) Do we have free will or is everything determined by God or other forces?
4) How have you created your own meaning/purpose in life, if you have?
5) Do you think Sartre overestimates our free will?
6) Can we truly be free even if we are in chains?
7) How does intersubjectivity impact your life?
8) Do you ever grapple with existential anxiety and abandonment?
9) Do you think you are living authentically?
Please integrate at least 2 quotes from the reading that is attached. The quotes need to be from different parts of it – not all in the beginning of the text (1 quote from each reading) that is explained and cited properly in MLA format (author’s last name and page number)
At least 3 to 5 paragraphs, approximately 0.75 to 1 page in length
12 point font, double spaced, Times New Roman font, 1 inch margins, MLA format.
I hope to receive an “A” on this assignment. In order to do so, the rubric says the following:
Responses are thorough and analyze the content or question asked.
They make connections to the course content and/or other experiences through integrating textual references from the assigned reading (quotes from the text that are relevant to the point being made and explained in one’s own words and properly cited in MLA format).
Responses fulfill the length requirements.
Criminology Order #: 564575
“ This is exactly what I needed . Thank you so much.”
Communications and Media Order #: 564566
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
Art Order #: 563708
Thanks a million to the great team.
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"