Watch Dr Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech and a speech by Alicia Garza of the Black Lives Matter movement and answer questions listed below. Pay special attention to the following aspects in the two speeches.
1) Importance of body language while delivering the speech.
2) Gestures, cadence and delivery style.
I have a dream link:
Alicia Garza link:
Answer the following:
1) Provide a summary of the two speeches.
2) Compare Dr. King’s leadership, charisma, power and passion to capture his audience to Alicia Garza’s speech. What are the similarities, if any? What are the differences, if any?
3) How does the location of the speeches support their messaging? Dr. King’s speech was held in a church and at the Lincoln Memorial, whereas today we have social networking and more avenues to relay messages. Does messaging make a difference?
4) Describe how the audience in Dr. King’s speeches relate to the Alicia Garza’s audience. Do you see a similarity Or differences in the speeches and in the audience?Answer the following:
Length: 2-2.5pages of substantive content
12 pt font
Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
References page (a minimum of 2 scholarly sources) .
Title and introduction pages are present.Requirements
Criminology Order #: 564575
“ This is exactly what I needed . Thank you so much.”
Communications and Media Order #: 564566
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
Art Order #: 563708
Thanks a million to the great team.
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"