1. To reinforce an understanding of the Communication Accommodation Theory
2. To apply the theory
Background: Communication Accommodation Theory (CAT) is one of the most important and foundational communication theories.
Instructions: Answer the following questions completely and thoroughly.
1. Who developed the Communication Accommodation Theory (CAT)?
2. In the textbook, there are four principles of CAT that are listed. List the four principles and briefly explain them.
3. Explain the term “convergence” as it relates to CAT.
4. Explain the term “divergence” as it relates to CAT
5. Briefly summarize the Communication Accommodation Theory, as if you were going to explain it to a non-communication major. (HINT: there are 2 areas in the textbook that do this quite well)
6. Tell about a time that you accommodated your communication to either converge or diverge with another person.
1. You must actually answer the questions completely and thoughtfully.
2. Number the answers.
3. Spelling and grammar must be correct
17 minutes ago
Textbooks: Bowman, J. M. (2021). Nonverbal Communication: An applied approach. (This is required).
Criminology Order #: 564575
“ This is exactly what I needed . Thank you so much.”
Communications and Media Order #: 564566
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
Art Order #: 563708
Thanks a million to the great team.
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"