This assignment is Part 3 of your intervention project and is a continuation of Parts 1 and 2, which you completed in Weeks 4 and 7. This week you will finalize your intervention project by adding a few more key details and then synthesize your entire project into a slideshow presentation for decision-making stakeholders. Your goal is to make a case for the validity and sustainability of the proposed intervention.
As a school district curriculum leader, you have researched a local issue, determined the root cause of the problem, defined an intervention topic, and created an implementation plan for your chosen intervention. Now it’s time to incorporate strategies for continuous monitoring and funding options to finalize your plan and present it to your decision-making stakeholders. (Note: You may create and/or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.)
Create a 12–14 slide PowerPoint presentation for decision-making stakeholders providing an overview of how your intervention project was determined, how it will be implemented, and the plan for monitoring it in the future.
• Each slide should be written in a clear, concise, and convincing manner to persuade your audience to adopt your intervention project.
• Each numbered instruction should be on a new slide with a clear title, appropriate graphics, and detailed speaker notes.
o The speaker notes should be written in a persuasive tone as if you are going to read them to the stakeholders while presenting.
Introduction: (after the title slide)
1. Create an introduction for the project that provides a bulleted overview of the intervention project.
Issue and Root Cause (from the Week 4 Assignment):
2. Describe the issue and relevant data from the research of local needs.
3. Summarize the outcome of the root cause analysis including the problem statement.
Implementation Plan (from the Week 7 Assignment):
4. List the four clear, measurable objectives for the intervention.
5. List the required resources and implementation timeline proposed for the for the intervention.
6. Outline the communication plan for the intervention including the target audience, strategies, and key messages.
7. Describe the anticipated impact the intervention could have on local school curriculum and policy including possible barriers to implementation and how those barriers could be mitigated.
Performance Monitoring and Funding (from Weeks 8-10):
8. Share the logic model created in the week 8 activity. Explain how the logic model framework is related to performance monitoring and include one additional strategy for performance monitoring and evaluation.
9. Identify two types of funding used for educational intervention projects and indicate if either of these funding options apply to the
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? Let Us write for you! We offer custom paper writing services Order Now.
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"