Part one: Read the following article:
Who We Are: The Hispanic Challenge by Samuel Huntington
Using the Who We Are: The Hispanic Challenge article by Samuel Huntington, analyze FOUR points/examples that he uses to illustrate and support his position. Are these points/example relevant to a discussion about immigration?
Part-two: Replacement theory
Read and take notes: https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/the-great-replacement-an-explainer
In your own words, answer the following questions:
1. Where did the Great Replacement Theory originate?
2. What is the relationship among the “great replacement theory” and white supremacists?
3. How have individual extremists used the “great replacement theory?”
4. How have politician used the “great replacement theory?”
5. How is the “great replacement theory” used by the Media and Tech Personalities?
Read and take notes: America Is the Most Tolerant Place on Earth _ National Review
Read and take notes: In France, a Racist Conspiracy Theory Edges into Mainstream
Summarize the above articles in 400 words or more.
Part-Four Denmark and Sweden
Watch and take notes: Denmark is Leading Europe’s anti-immigration
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? Let Us write for you! We offer custom paper writing services Order Now.
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"