Problem Statement: (brief introduction)
Introduce the issue/topic
How is it a public problem? What is the prevalence? Who is this impacting on an individual level? How is this impacting the community? How is the society at large impacted, or what effects will it have on the larger society?
Why is there concern about this disparity? Who is it impacting? At what rates?
Literature Review: (do deeper)
A literature review is a comprehensive summary of previous research on a topic. The literature review surveys scholarly articles, books, and other sources relevant to a particular area of research. The review should enumerate, describe, summarize, objectively evaluate and clarify this previous research.
What about this issue is concerning? What does the research show (use statistics to explain)?
Integrate theories to explain the issue/problem at hand. What does the research say?
Suggested Recommendations (given by research)
(Kim Instructions) For the recommendations for the paper, you are presenting your researcher’s findings and recommendations
MICRO recommendations- Specific recommendations for social worker assessment and intervention with individuals and families affected by the disorder or condition.
MACRO recommendations- Specific recommendations for macro assessment and intervention, including policy changes that affect the outcome or incidence of the condition or disorder, with critical exploration of issues of discrimination, inequality, and social justice.
3. Individual, family, or community risk factors (e.g. individual traits or environmental conditions) that affect the incidence and/or course of the disorder. (For example, gun violence in low-SES urban neighborhoods may prevent community members from going outdoors to play or exercise; the resultant sedentary lifestyle may lead to obesity in children and adults.)
4. Concepts related to intersectional identities and systems of oppression from the course, including effects on the health condition and/or subpopulation.
5. The impact of the disorder or condition and its sequelae, or negative aftereffect, with a focus on effects on families and communities. (For example: How has the incarceration of a significant portion of the male African American population in some urban areas affected life and family processes in these communities? Or, what are the impacts of childhood obesity to other systems and related outcomes?)
6. Specific recommendations for social worker assessment and intervention with individuals and families affected by the disorder or condition.
7. Specific recommendations for macro assessment and intervention, including policy changes that affect the outcome or incidence of the condition or disorder, with critical exploration of issues of discrimination, inequality, and social justice.
The paper should be 7-8 pages in length, include 6 or more scholarly references, and use APA format to cite scholarly references.
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? Let Us write for you! We offer custom paper writing services Order Now.
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"