The graduate collaborates with team members to address common instructional goals and improve teaching and learning.
In this task, you will identify an instructional goal and then develop a plan for collaborating with your colleagues to achieve that goal. You will then reflect on the success of your collaboration plan by addressing feedback from your peers and determining what you would do differently in the future.
A. Identify an instructional goal, and explain how the goal will support student learning, thinking, and engagement. Include the grade level and content material for your goal.
1. Describe two instructional strategies you will implement to help students achieve the instructional goal.
2. Describe your vision of how students will interpret, interact with, and respond to the instructional strategies, including the following components:
• where you think students might get stuck
• what questions students might ask
• what you anticipate will go well for students
3. Describe how you will measure that students have achieved the instructional goal.
A. Instructional Goal
A3. Goal Achievement
B. Develop and implement a collaboration plan for how you could work with your colleagues to achieve the instructional goal from part A by doing the following:
1. Identify the roles of those with whom you will collaborate, and explain what each collaborator will contribute to the project.
Note: Do not report teacher names or any information that could specifically identify an individual.
2. Identify which collaboration model will help you achieve your instructional goal from part A.
a. Justify how the collaboration model identified in part B2 will be effective in helping you achieve your instructional goal.
3. Discuss how you will implement your collaboration plan from parts B1 and B2.
4. Describe how you will assess whether the collaboration helped you achieve your goal.
B2. Collaboration Model
C. Reflect on your collaboration plan and whether you were able to achieve your instructional goal from part A.
1. Gather and summarize feedback from each of your fellow collaborators on what went well and what did not go well.
2. Identify one factor that you felt contributed to the success of your collaboration, and justify how you think this factor contributed to your success. Include personal observations as well as specific feedback from part C1 to support your justification.
3. Identify one factor that you would do differently if you were to collaborate again in the future for a different goal, and justify why you would do it differently. Include personal observations as well as specific feedback from part C1 to support your justification.
C.Reflection on success
C1. Collaborator feedback
C2 Success factor
C3. Future Implementation
The submission has a clear description of students becoming more aware of the impact of climate change. The submission is incomplete because it does not describe where students may struggle, what questions students may ask, or what may go well for students as part of the vision.
The submission has a valid description of the importance of collaboration with stakeholders. The submission is inaccurate because specific collaborators who are a part of the collaboration model (i.e teachers in a PLC) are not provided.
B2 collaboration model
The submission has an adequate description of team collaboration and a team approach. The submission is insufficient because a collaboration model that will be used by the team of collaborators is not provided.
The submission has a detailed description of the importance of collaboration. The submission is underdeveloped because a collaboration model has not been established and it is not made evident how the model will help achieve the instructional goal.
The submission has a clear summarization of feedback in a generalized fashion, with whole group summaries provided. The submission is incomplete because it does not summarize feedback from the collaborators as individuals and specific collaborators are not identified in aspect B1.
C2 Success Factor
The submission has an adequate identification of resiliency as a success factor. The submission is inaccurate because it does not justify the factor with specific feedback from collaborators.
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? Let Us write for you! We offer custom paper writing services Order Now.
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"