Prepare a detailed report on the topic you choose, including these elements:
Describe the background and basic issue of your chosen topic.
Describe the basic argument of opposing viewpoints.
Identify the strengths and weaknesses of both views.
Choose which view you agree with (only in the conclusion).
Explain why you agree with that view.
▪ Present both sides of the argument as equally as possible.
• Present the arguments you have found in your research. Not the arguments you have about the
• You will have an opinion of the topic. Try to stay as unbiased as possible
▪ Then let the reader make a decision based on the facts.
▪ Your opinion comes at the end of the paper
Solved by an expert writer
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"