– [ ] Description of the data (summary statistics and plots will be helpful) and the questions that you are interested in answering.
– [ ] Review of some of the approaches you tried. The explanation of your approaches should be sufficiently detailed so that a student who has taken the course will be able to reproduce your classifier.
– [ ] Summary of the final approach you used and the reason why you chose that approach.
– [ ] Summary of the results and conclusion. For the second part, I suggest the report includes:
– [ ] A general introduction of the graphical Lasso approach and the node-wise Lasso approach. The mathematical derivations are not required.
– [ ] Discuss the selection of optimal tuning parameters for each method.
– [ ] Describe the simulation settings and report the numerical results under different choices of n, p and other structural parameters, e.g. sparsity structure.
Answer & Explanation
Solved by an expert writer
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"