• perfectly competitive market structures
• monopolistic competitive market structures.
• oligopolistic market structures
• monopolistic market structures.
• Identify the differences between all four market structures in the short-run and long-run. This will be helpful as many of you may hold management positions and/or become entrepreneurs in the near future. When deciding what type of firm to own or operate, you may find that one market structure may be more advantageous over another based on short-run and long-run costs.
• Explain the significance that the average total cost (ATC) curve has on profit and loss based on each type of market structure.
• Explore how the ATC curve affects all four market structures and identify whether firms will earn a profit or loss based on the placement of the ATC curve and price.
Your answers must be supported by a minimum of two sources, be in current APA format, and be one-two pages in length.
Answer & Explanation
Solved by an expert writer
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"