Write a thorough and persuasive testimonial essay convincing the a hypothetical legislative committee to either vote in favor of your selected bill, vote against your selected bill, modify the bill before passage, or draft a new bill all together (with your suggestions). This testimony will be properly formatted and addressed as if it were a letter/email being sent to the intended recipient.
In your preparation consider the following information about your policy: Advocacy Groups identified, Current policies identified, Political party platforms on the subject, State and local Elected officials positions, peer-reviewed research/best practices on the issue, and local, state and federal budget allotment.
Must include the following:
1. Learn about and summarize your chosen piece of legislation
2. How has the government been involved in the current election cycle with the topic/bill/law?
3. What does the social work profession think about it? (NASW CSWE)
4. What is your recommendation? Make sure your testimony invokes logos, ethos, and pathos to evoke the concern of your elected representative.
- Discuss an example where optimal (or improved) organization design resulted in greater functional effectiveness and productivity of an organization.
- Explain your understanding of hypothesis testing and the Type 1 and Type 2 errors.
- Looking more specifically at slope, what are two ways it can be applied in the workplace or
- Consider how you feel about the following issues: Respecting the wishes of a suffering client that he is permitted to die with dignity
- What is your vision for the future of nursing?
- How can science fiction stories like Binti relate to our current climate?
- Write a Briefing Paper describing the formal organization of the adopted agency.
- What measure of central tendency is most appropriate for describing this set of data and why?
- Consider the ideas of liberty and equality expressed in the Declaration of Independence and the preamble to the US constitution. Evaluate the work of the work of the reconstruction era to apply these principles.
- How could nurses make a profound impact on the care of this vulnerable population?
- Discuss “the danger of playing it safe” by Wendy kaminer.