Write a Journal review paper.These assignments have been designed to allow you to demonstrate the knowledge you have learned in the course on a more personal level, and even gain a practical skill that can be used in another course.
Students will find an example of a GIS application that interests them. The source may be a journal article. If you are unsure about your selected journal, please feel free to ask Maxwell librarians or me.
Students will summarize the article and identify the reason for their interest in it. Please submit your journal article summary (word file) and attach your journal article as well on the BSU Blackboard.
If you need help with the Journal Article or Academic Writing, please contact the Maxwell Librarian and ask them about the Journal Article. Also, the Maxwell Library provides students with information about library resources and services.
I suggest using keywords: “GIS application + your interest.”
Plagiarism: The instructor will use originality checker software to detect plagiarism in work submitted by students. You will be given a zero if your response contains ANY reference material (including online lesson material or other students’ responses) without being properly cited.
Citation and Reference: Please read carefully the below link. The APA Style Citation:
Written work must be typed proofed and written with care and effort. You will be graded on the depth of the content and form and writing efforts. Spelling errors and lack of proofing will result in a lowered grade. Please write professionally, without abbreviations and text-speak.
The Max page is 3 (including the references), 1-inch margins, 12 fonts, Times New Romans, 1.5 space
Due date: September 25th Sunday 11:59PM before midnight
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
- Discuss an example where optimal (or improved) organization design resulted in greater functional effectiveness and productivity of an organization.
- Explain your understanding of hypothesis testing and the Type 1 and Type 2 errors.
- Looking more specifically at slope, what are two ways it can be applied in the workplace or
- Consider how you feel about the following issues: Respecting the wishes of a suffering client that he is permitted to die with dignity
- What is your vision for the future of nursing?
- How can science fiction stories like Binti relate to our current climate?
- Write a Briefing Paper describing the formal organization of the adopted agency.
- What measure of central tendency is most appropriate for describing this set of data and why?
- Consider the ideas of liberty and equality expressed in the Declaration of Independence and the preamble to the US constitution. Evaluate the work of the work of the reconstruction era to apply these principles.
- How could nurses make a profound impact on the care of this vulnerable population?
- Discuss “the danger of playing it safe” by Wendy kaminer.