1. what were some aspects of the session preparation that you experienced challenges with and how did you overcome these?
2. What are some aspects of the session that you feel are most effective and what will make it effective?
3.what aspects of training design and structure could be improved for the future and what would be the likely outcome of these changes?
4. what aspects of participant engagement could be improved for the future and what would be the likely outcome of these changes?
5. what evidence will there be that learning took place? (i.e. how will you know your learning outcomes were reached)
- Discuss an example where optimal (or improved) organization design resulted in greater functional effectiveness and productivity of an organization.
- Explain your understanding of hypothesis testing and the Type 1 and Type 2 errors.
- Looking more specifically at slope, what are two ways it can be applied in the workplace or
- Consider how you feel about the following issues: Respecting the wishes of a suffering client that he is permitted to die with dignity
- What is your vision for the future of nursing?
- How can science fiction stories like Binti relate to our current climate?
- Write a Briefing Paper describing the formal organization of the adopted agency.
- What measure of central tendency is most appropriate for describing this set of data and why?
- Consider the ideas of liberty and equality expressed in the Declaration of Independence and the preamble to the US constitution. Evaluate the work of the work of the reconstruction era to apply these principles.
- How could nurses make a profound impact on the care of this vulnerable population?
- Discuss “the danger of playing it safe” by Wendy kaminer.