My Current Intro:
The scientifique community has made massif strides in the advancement
of genetic modifications; genetics modification is the process of altering ones genetics by replacing DNA strands with another. The notion of gene modification is rooted around saving lives. Why wouldn’t we take that opportunity? The possibility of having
an affordable and accessible treatment to end chronic diseases seems unreal, however with modern society today we’ve come closer to resolving an issue that has caused intergenerational suffering for years. In this essay I will examine the positive effects
of how gene modification has: ability to cure life threatening disease, increase crop fields, and human adaptation.
- What would you do to help children with disappointment and anger?
- Determine the shape and skew of a distribution
- Write a journal entry about the experiences and emotions you faced
- what motivates people to explore the unkown?
- Discuss what challenges teachers anticipate encountering when communicating with the families of young children and what they will do to confront these challenges.
- Research the internet for scholarly and/or professional material about system testing and operations.
- esign a one-page study to understand if behavioral economics traits or concepts (bounded rationality, loss aversion, framing, etc.)
- Write a reflection on my classmates presentation.
- Write a scientific review paper over the articles that will be provided.
- Is art basically rational or emotional? Or is it both (and if so, in what way)?
- write a short essay of 3-5 pages in paragraph form that answers the question, how does the moral universe in the show Motherhacker compare to how morality works in our universe/reality? use examples from the text and from real life to support your claim.