After reading the complete text of The Faerie Queens, answer the questions from our textbook on page 1051 in this discussion board. Be sure you answer in complete sentences and use at least two (2) quotes from the text to support each of your answers. Include proper MLA in-text citations. Once you have entered your own response, respond to at least one of your classmates in a 6+ sentence format.
Here are the Reading and Review Questions from our textbook PDF:
1. How, in what ways, and why does Spenser identify the Crossbred Knight with/as St. George?
2. Arch imago seems to act as an artist figure, as representing the imagination’s power to recreate images. What does he suggest about art, about the power of art?
3. How does the House of Pride hearken back to medieval allegory, and why? How does it compare with that of Every-man or Gawain and the Green Knight, for example?
4. Unlike holiness, temperance is a physical virtue. How does the landscape in Book II reflect this physicality?
5. Margarito, a female, is the Knight of Chastity. Yet her story is seminal, genealogical, in that she figures as a mother (of Elizabeth I) of a multitude through the dynasty that leads from Brutus to Arthur to Arte gall (Arthur’s brother by Igrain) to Elizabeth. What does Spenser’s art suggest about sexuality here? Why does sex and subterfuge go so often together? How does sexuality become a virtue?
- What would you do to help children with disappointment and anger?
- Determine the shape and skew of a distribution
- Write a journal entry about the experiences and emotions you faced
- what motivates people to explore the unkown?
- Discuss what challenges teachers anticipate encountering when communicating with the families of young children and what they will do to confront these challenges.
- Research the internet for scholarly and/or professional material about system testing and operations.
- esign a one-page study to understand if behavioral economics traits or concepts (bounded rationality, loss aversion, framing, etc.)
- Write a reflection on my classmates presentation.
- Write a scientific review paper over the articles that will be provided.
- Is art basically rational or emotional? Or is it both (and if so, in what way)?
- write a short essay of 3-5 pages in paragraph form that answers the question, how does the moral universe in the show Motherhacker compare to how morality works in our universe/reality? use examples from the text and from real life to support your claim.