Use this Book for research:
OpenStax. (2015). Introduction to Sociology 2e. Houston, TX: OpenStax. Retrieved from https://openstax.org/details/books/introduction-sociology-2e?Book%20details
******Course books reference list: *******
Conley, D. (2017). You may ask yourself: An introduction to thinking like a sociologist (5th ed.). New York, NY: W.W. Norton & Company.
De George, R. (2014). Democracy is a social myth. In A.E. Cudd & S.J. Scholz (Eds.), Philosophical perspectives on democracy in the 21st century (pp. 43-54). Switzerland: Springer.
Geiger, A. (2018). 6 facts about America’s students. Retrieved from http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/09/07/6-facts-about-americas-students/ (Links to an external site.)
George, A. (2018). Disability [Scholarly project]. Retrieved December 19, 2018.
Griffin, R. (2018). The student loan debt crisis is about to get worse. Bloomberg. Retrieved from (Links to an external site.)
Kahn, E., Johnson, A., Lee, M., Miranda, L. (2018). 2018 LGBTQ Youth Report. Retrieved from (Links to an external site.)
Michigan State University. (2007). US middle school math teachers ill-prepared, study finds. ScienceDaily. Retrieved from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071211233424.htm (Links to an external site.)
Newport, F. (2018). In U.S., estimate of LGBT population rises to 4.5%. Gallup. Retrieved from (Links to an external site.)
Office of Head Start. (2018). Retrieved from (Links to an external site.)
OpenStax. (2015). Introduction to Sociology 2e. Houston, TX: OpenStax. Retrieved from (Links to an external site.)
Pew Research Center. (2017). Most Americans say Trump’s election has led to worse race relations in the U.S. Retrieved from (Links to an external site.)
State of Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction. (2011). No Child Left Behind Act. Retrieved from (Links to an external site.)
US Legal. (2016). Bilingual Education Act (1968). Retrieved from (Links to an external site.)
- Discuss an example where optimal (or improved) organization design resulted in greater functional effectiveness and productivity of an organization.
- Explain your understanding of hypothesis testing and the Type 1 and Type 2 errors.
- Looking more specifically at slope, what are two ways it can be applied in the workplace or
- Consider how you feel about the following issues: Respecting the wishes of a suffering client that he is permitted to die with dignity
- What is your vision for the future of nursing?
- How can science fiction stories like Binti relate to our current climate?
- Write a Briefing Paper describing the formal organization of the adopted agency.
- What measure of central tendency is most appropriate for describing this set of data and why?
- Consider the ideas of liberty and equality expressed in the Declaration of Independence and the preamble to the US constitution. Evaluate the work of the work of the reconstruction era to apply these principles.
- How could nurses make a profound impact on the care of this vulnerable population?
- Discuss “the danger of playing it safe” by Wendy kaminer.