I Choose a leader of an organization and write a 2000 word essay that analyzes the leader’s leadership style, appraises the leader’s communication abilities, evaluates the leader’s usage of leadership communication theory, and compares the leader’s impact on organizational culture.
Give a little background on the leader including their name, type of organization, organization’s primary products and/or services, how long they have been with the organization, prior organizational associations (if any) and number of followers or employees.
Classify the leadership style used. Justify your classification with examples. Provide rationale for this type of leadership style for this organization. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this type of leadership style.
Point out at least one leadership theory that you believe your leader subscribes to and discuss how that impacts the leader/ follower relationship and the organization as a whole.
Assess the culture found within the organization and justify this assessment with examples. Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
Make at least two recommendations for your leader based upon what you have learned about leadership communication in this course.
- What would you do to help children with disappointment and anger?
- Determine the shape and skew of a distribution
- Write a journal entry about the experiences and emotions you faced
- what motivates people to explore the unkown?
- Discuss what challenges teachers anticipate encountering when communicating with the families of young children and what they will do to confront these challenges.
- Research the internet for scholarly and/or professional material about system testing and operations.
- esign a one-page study to understand if behavioral economics traits or concepts (bounded rationality, loss aversion, framing, etc.)
- Write a reflection on my classmates presentation.
- Write a scientific review paper over the articles that will be provided.
- Is art basically rational or emotional? Or is it both (and if so, in what way)?
- write a short essay of 3-5 pages in paragraph form that answers the question, how does the moral universe in the show Motherhacker compare to how morality works in our universe/reality? use examples from the text and from real life to support your claim.