The subsequent investigations, technical repairs, and grounded flights have led to a 10% drop in their revenue over the last month. Mitigation expenses have added about $80,000 to their operating costs. Company B has also suffered negative customer feedback due to some of the ground crew’s mishandling of the situation.
In this assignment, you will write an executive summary to capture the situation and share your analysis and perspective on how these safety issues might affect your acquisition recommendation.
Write an executive summary describing the newly discovered concerns and your analysis of the situation at Company B.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Summarize the safety issues and their direct impact on the company over the past month.
Describe how this news affects factors other than revenue, which will then affect the company’s value.
How does this affect your initial performance evaluation and analysis of the company?
o Do you see any additional risks? Explain.
Will it impact your recommendation about acquisition? Why or why not?
o What additional information about this situation will you need to make your final decision?
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.