Write a paper on argumentative essay using the classical model supported by evidence and research.
Remember the word argument does not mean a fight in a writing context. An academic argument is more like a thoughtful conversation between two people with differing viewpoints on a debatable issue. However, you are required to take a position on one side of the issue.
In order to foster learning and growth, all essays you submit must be newly written specifically for this course. Any recycled work will be sent back with a 0, and you will be given one attempt to redo the touchstone.
Your submission must include an APA style reference page following the essay. In your research, you will need 2-4 credible primary or secondary sources to use as support in your essay.
On a separate page, below your reference page, include thoughtful answers to the Think About Your Writing questions. References and Think About Your Writing questions are NOT included in the word count for this essay.
B. Think About Your Writing
Below your reference page, include answers to all of the following reflection questions.
1. What have you learned about how to present a strong argument? How could/will you apply this knowledge in your professional or everyday life (3-4 sentences)? Sophia says: Think about the specific skills and techniques that you used while developing and writing your essay. What tools will you take with you from this experience?
2. Consider the English Composition I course as a whole. What have you learned about yourself as a writer (5-6 sentences)? Sophia says: What did you learn that surprised you? Is there anything that you have struggled with in the past that you now feel more confident about?
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.