After watching the three (3) instructional videos of teachers in the classroom, you will:
Observe interactions between the teachers and the students.
You will focus on students through a historical, political, and sociocultural lens from all three (3) virtual classrooms
Identify the societal, historical and philosophical influences on what was enacted in all three (3) virtual classrooms.
You will identify what roles the teachers played in all three virtual classrooms (i.e., teacher-centered or student-centered)?
Answer the below questions for each of the videos:
How were the students engaged in each virtual classroom?
What was the curriculum taught in all three (3) classrooms?
How did the teachers serve the students in all three (3) classrooms?
How did the teachers evaluate student learning in all three (3) classrooms?
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.