Create an infographic on the importance of one of the concepts for the module (either screenings or vaccines for older adults). Include at least (2) two scholarly sources, cited per APA on the infographic where used and add the references at the bottom of the infographic.
Choose one older adult community population (Examples: men, women, certain ethnic groups, etc.) and create an infographic on a topic of preventative screenings or vaccines for this population. Choose to focus on one specific preventative screening (like colonoscopy) or one specific vaccine (like pneumovax).
View websites on how to create an 8 X 11.5 color infographic (one-page Word or pdf. document), but do not purchase formatting options.
- Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.