The Cystic Fibrosis gene is the first disease gene identified through positional cloning in 1989. Describe the general strategy to map disease causing genes and main experiments in the Rommens et al paper (Identification of the cystic fibrosis gene: chromosome walking and jumping Science, 1989). The essay should contain a good description of traditional strategies and current ones , ideally with graphs/figures to illustrate them.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables