Briefly describe the following reforms and/or changes to the New York’s criminal justice system mentioned in the article and state whether you believe these changes are necessary to the criminal justice system in New York or in the state where you reside or in the U.S. (why/why not) based on your understanding of the material read and/or what was discussed during live lectures (from the beginning of the course until now).
1) Setting monetary bail
2) The prosecutor’s “discovery obligations”
3) The defendant’s right to a statutory speedy trial
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.