Write an argumentative essay that Elphaba was not a wicked witch instead Maguire used her character’s life and appearance as an inside look to address the relevant social issues she was fighting to reform. She knew all too well the feeling of discrimination and isolation making her a prime candidate for advocacy for others. (Animals, racism, sexism, religious and political). She should be viewed empathetically because she became a product of her environment and the experiences that she endured. In the first paragraph, compose an argumentative thesis that details this clear stance on this position. Defend/support this thesis throughout the essay. Change anyone’s viewpoint about the previous narrative of Elphaba being a wicked witch (Wizard of Oz) with good reasons to support the argument.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables