Imagine you are working in a state mental hospital with individuals diagnosed with severe and profound intellectual disabilities. Besides significant cognitive and adaptive skill limitations, many of these individuals may also have multiple physical and sensory impairments. Those most impaired are likely totally dependent upon others for their care.
What do you believe are some important issues to consider when working with people with a high degree of impairment? What kinds of things do you need to consider to be sure you are respecting the dignity of those for whom you care?
Your journal entry must be at least 200 words in length. No references or citations are necessary.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables